the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
The sweet mare could not help but melt a smile warming her features as he spoke. There was not a doubt in her mind that he would come the moment he heard or call, or even caught her scent. If she ever needed him she was very aware he would lay his life down for her own well being, and she hopped he knew the same of herself. She would do anything the large unicorn asked of her, or needed, even if he didn't ask. She couldn't keep her distance even though she was terrified of what the her love was thinking. Would he turn her down or laugh at her? 'No. He loves you.' Penna's voice was stronger now. A rustling of leaves turned her gaze into the sweeping branches of the willow tree above her head. She could see her bonded watching the two carefully before he spoke to her again, 'I starting to trust.'[/color] Joy flared up in the mare's chest and she blinked gratefully up at the falcon. He chirped softly to her confirming what he had told her.

His silence scared the poor painted mare as; as she waited her anxiety grew. She drew back again and gazed up into his shinning silver orbs searching for signs of his feelings. She boobed her head slowly in reply to his stuttering question, preparing her sweet vocals to sooth him. "I have always longed for a foal of my own and I can't think of a better stallion in the whole of Helovia, no the world, that would be a better father than you love." Penna pipped up in agreement allowing his screech to ring around them before floating down skilfully and fluttering in front of Ciceron staring into his eyes for speaking to Parelia, "He says he trusts you and in my words, he believes you are the best father for my babies and for me." She smiled warmly at the pair of them and watches as His strong feathered wings carried him up and away leaving them alone.

The confusion in his eyes pricked her heart like a wolf testing the flesh before devouring it. Arching her elegant neck towards him she softly pressed her muzzle to his breathing warmly on his soft skin. His skin sent fire pounding through her veins and she longed more than she ever had before. She wanted him almost as much as her young body wanted a foal. His last words made the mare pause leaving her muzzle against his she thought. Her voice dripped with the love over flowing her heart, "I don't think we could be any more ready than we are now. We have a home, the sick are almost gone, the gods are smiling down upon us once again." Drawing away she gazed firmly into his face before speaking again. "If you truly are not ready, we can wait. I.. I don't want to push you." She couldn't help the playfully smile that crossed her lips at the thought of forcing this large stallion into anything.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 511 @[Ciceron]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM