the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

"I have always longed for a foal of my own and I can't think of a better stallion in the whole of Helovia, no the world, that would be a better father than you love." The words echoed through his mind trying to come to the realization that this was really happening. He had always known that the cremello mare had liked him, maybe even loved him, but to this extent was a complete shock to his system. How could someone love him like this if he was a monster? He believed himself to be damned for eternity to live alone deep within the earth's crust where all monsters deserved to be. To have Penna flutter down before him stating that he trusted him was almost too much for he didn't feel like he deserved it. His past was eating away at him as insecurities flared.

Every fiber of his existence wanted to follow through with such a simple request by his lover, it was painful. If this was to happen what kind of life would the child live should his theory prove to be true? He had grown up without a father and it was not something he would ever want for anyone to have to go through. Momentary panic swelled in his throat as he debated the consequences of telling Parelia of his disturbing discovery. She could easily turn away from him and leave, she could hate him. But if he didn't tell her beforehand he would carry around the guilt of the truth to his deathbed unless she somehow found out on her own. Either possible scenario made him run the risk of losing everything he cared for. He couldn't go through with things until he came clean, he wouldn't risk hurting the only mare he had ever loved. It had to be done, if he lost everything it would be his own fault.

Taking a steadying breath oxygen kickstarted his brain again as words found his lips. " I do not want to wait, if you are 100% sure this is what you want it is what I want. But there is something you need to know first.." He managed with slight hesitation on the last sentence dreading the thought of how Parelia could react. "I recently discovered my past was not everything I had thought it was... My..my father was not who I had remembered him to be.. he was a monster. He raped and murdered countless mares.. my mother used magic to cover up my memories of him so I wouldn't know but time reveals all. His blood runs through my veins... I could be.. a monster just as he was...I ..." His voice cracked cutting his sentence short as his head fell to the side. Pain was obvious across his usually stoic features as he dropped his eyes in embarrassment and shame. There he had said it, now all cards were on the table.

Collecting himself he lifted his eyes dreading the look he would meet from his lovely Parelia. Disgust, horror... nothing would surprise him at this point. He wanted to reach out to her, to hold her but he refrained unsure of how she would react to the news. " I couldn't not tell you, you have the right to know. You probably hate me now... I'm sorry.." He said softly bracing himself for extreme pain should it come. He could feel Kiara reaching out to him trying to comfort him but not knowing what else to do.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Excellent •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: He needed to say something, he feels so horrible XD ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-05-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-06-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-06-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-06-2014, 05:51 PM