the Rift

[PRIVATE] On this lovely bella notte

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Within his mind the worst was already happening as vivid as if it was actually real. The beautiful image of his Parelia turning her back on him and walking away, it was too much for him to bear. Keeping his eyes closed from the world he dreaded the coming response more than life itself once everyone was gone. There would be nothing left for him to live for, not a light at the end of the long tunnel, not a star in the sky. He would be desolate and alone to live out his days in utter torment and the meaning of hell would be rewritten. He would rather burn to death than face that reality, this much he was sure. Lost in his own world he was left to view life through the eyes of the dead.

Spoken words barely registered until he felt something press up against him. At first he passed it off as Kiara trying to comfort him but no, this was different. Allowing his eyes to open he was shocked to see Parelia curled into him, but why? Why hadn't she gone? Feeling his mind give way to the gentle contact he tucked his head around to embrace his only love. Warmth flooded through his heart once again dispelling the coldness that had lingered, how did he deserve such a kind soul such as this mare. Hearing her own tale he felt a simmering anger build towards those who had treated her so poorly. Even though he knew that he should not think in such a way he couldn't help but feel they had gotten what they had deserved. A deed so barbaric deserved death as a consequence though this was not how he was raised to think. If it were him in the same situation he might have done the same thing. How could he feel that this was wrong in one sense but acceptable in another, it did not make sense.

Standing in complete silence for a couple minutes he was content to just hold Parelia drawing in her comfort and lending her his own. When he could stand it no longer he gently stepped back just enough to meet her eyes with his own. Relief and amazement flooded his expression as he could not comprehend that she was really his and that she loved him as much as he did her. At this moment nothing existed except the two of them. Reaching out his muzzle he gently wiped away a tear that escaped the honey eyes he knew so well. It pained him greatly to see her cry, he wanted her to be happy. Stepping forward again he pulled her close his chest against hers and his neck draped lightly over hers pulling her to him. "I will never let anything happen to you again. I love you more than life itself, please don't cry. I will never leave you unless you command me away yet even then my heart will always be with you." He commented his voice deep with emotion.

Inhaling deeply her scent left his head spinning as desire pulled at every sinew of his body. Reaching his muzzle out he gently traced circles along her cream coloured neck and over her withers. He had never felt this way before so on the edge but still clinging to control. His heartbeat quickened its pace as did his respiratory rate as he let Parelia's scent intoxicate him. The intensity was beyond anything he had ever felt as the tension continued to build begging for release driving him to the point of near insanity.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Excellent •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: I can relate <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-04-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-05-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-06-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Parelia - 04-06-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: On this lovely bella notte - by Ciceron - 04-06-2014, 05:51 PM