the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should I Believe In The World Momma?

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks

TANDAVI & NATRAJ</style>
we walked a lonely road
beneath the fire of a thousand suns
</style>

The blue mare is not happy to see them. The girl watches the silence, and takes heart from it; watches as Ampere gazes at Natraj, penetrating worry and fear and doubt. She hesitates, hopeful, and for a quivering moment she knows herself to be a fool, with the echo of a smile pulling at inky lips. Bravely she prepares to engage in comradarie, happily the draws out the words in her head, and then harshly, painfully, her delight is cut short by the sharp, jagged blade of the blue mare's gasp. Muscles freeze, heart shudders, nose flares. On minuscule feet the boy runs back, yipping reassurance; but it is too late. The girl smells magic, tastes white, and feels electricity burn at her eyes.

She is not wanted here. They are not friends, and she has made another mistake.

Whatever she may have done then, it is prevented by the earth. Beneath the girl's hooves the ground begins to roll, boiling in uncertainty and catching her off guard. Softer than the pegasus escapes from her a gasp, stretching through the empty space, crashing into her two-toned ears. The scent of magic is appallingly strong, overwhelming her mind and filling her nostrils; she can see it, can taste it, even before the god appears. She has never seen the Earth before, and though she does not find him as glorious as the Sun, she cannot help her awe.

She fresh grass beneath her hooves and realizes that it is his smile. Hesitantly the girl smiles back; but his attention is not long fixed on her, and her face fades fast in the absence of his warmth. He speaks to Ampere, and Ampere speaks back, and the girl thinks she may have stumbled onto something far, far bigger than she. Something personal and deep, with meaning she cannot begin to comprehend: she wants to run, but needs to hear, curiosity waging war with discontent and winning out, as it ever does. Shifting her weight and flicking her tail, the girl waits silent for the words of the God, black eyes shining and heart beating wild.

@[Official]

credit | credit

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Messages In This Thread
Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by Ampere - 04-03-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by Tandavi - 07-10-2014, 01:58 AM