the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should I Believe In The World Momma?

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

Curiosity killed the cat, they used to say, in a land far away and a time distantly past. The God of the Earth had never liked the saying. It bred complacency, and he had never been able to understand that. Wasn't it better to always be seeking answers than to accept the world as it was? Wasn't it better to look for more, rather than to assume there was nothing else to learn? And so when Ampere alights on the hallowed ground near the shrines that had been so magnificent, once, and voices her plea for knowledge, he cannot help but take pity on her. After all, her life's work has gotten her nowhere, and while he cannot help but think it is good for her character, he wants her to understand all the same.

The earth grumbles beneath her feet, the slightest tremor of an earthquake; the ground splits open before her, and from the earth, the god rises. Wings unfurl, their great expanse hovering over the cracked soil, healing the split without so much as a blink of the eye. Only then does he flap his wings, once, twice, and then fold them at his sides, looking for all the world as though he climbed from the earth every day. He peered at the blue-streaked mare before him, considering her and her request. There was another present, as well, and he offered a gentle, welcoming smile to the young Tandavi before returning to his scrutiny.

"Are you certain you would have your answers, Ampere?" he asks her finally, his voice like the rolling, green hills of Birdsong. "Are you certain you are ready for truth? If you are, you may ask me of companions. If you are not, you may leave."

Speech speech speech
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by Ampere - 04-03-2014, 01:31 AM
RE: Should I Believe In The World Momma? - by God of the Earth - 04-05-2014, 05:21 PM