the Rift

[PRIVATE] They Took Her Honour, Then Her life.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

I had been lurking in the shadows as of late, recovering from my injuries. I was taking in all the information I could, getting used to these lands. And it was when I stumbled across the sound of Eris's voice that I stopped my movement, getting in close enough to hear my name to lead. About to emerge I stopped as she spoke of destroying them all, and that one day she did. Eyes narrowing in disdain as I recollected myself upon the sound of Midas's hooves and voice. Quietly, I begin to pull myself from these shadows only to see the broken form of Circuta. Her flesh is rotting just as mine had been and a low hiss escapes my maw. May Confutatis rot in hell. Schwere roars before I see the mare collapse.

Instantly, I shoot from the shadows and to her side. "We need Reizend. We need her now!" I bark, careful to not press my maw up against any of her rotting flesh, and the images of concern lacing through my orbs and features. "Confutatis returned me in this state, exactly, after she tried to steal me. She failed, but this is not good." I said, forgetting the words of destruction for the moment. I would speak to Midas later. What mattered now was that Circuta was given a healer. I pause, taking a breath in to steady myself. "Midas, can you send Fina? I believe she might be faster than one of us on foot..." I breathe, the anxiety in my voice. These wounds mean little more than death without a healer, and none of us present are gifted with that.

We will not let her die, Liebling says as I look back down to Circuta, "Circuta, stay with us. Please..."

Normal
"Speechy"
Voices

-- sorry it's so late.
Only tagging so you know I responded
@[Eris] && @[Midas] && @[Circuta]

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●