the Rift

The mouse and the horse

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

It was good to be back in the threshold.

Birdsong had started to take its swing now. The cool breath of winter was being constricted, and in its wake lay a warm sun with the occasional drizzle. Mammals and reptiles of all shapes and sizes began to crawl out of the woodwork. Birds chirped in the branches of the towering trees, mice and bunnies frolicked on the grassy undergrowth, and deer occasionally meandered out to graze with the many horses that inhabited Helovia.

All in all, Birdsong brought welcome light. Elsa had not returned to the threshold since the darkness had been eradicated. She had been too busy meeting with leaders, and getting her place sorted out. Now, things had calmed down and the mason was more than willing to prove herself to her herd. She respected Midas enormously, and Seele, for the brief moment they had met, held some of her attention. Seele of course had led the Asylum to greatness, making sure they all now had a home among the Asylum. But now, was the Asylum a distinguishable herd, a stand alone still? Elsa did not believe so, although she was sure that Oxy and others would disagree. Elsa felt that she had now melded perfectly into society. She had a home, and a few acquaintances she was sure she could call on when she needed help.

Now, she was here wandering below the trees in search of extending that offer to others. She didn't want anyone to miss the chance to belong, Elsa knew all to well what it was like to be alone. A shriek, distinctly male, caught her ears. Her head lifted, as she caught onto the distant scent, and cautiously began to approach.

At the epicenter of the cry, stood a white stallion. His mane and tail held together in the most odd of fashions. It looked to Elsa that he came from some southern distant land, ones she had only heard about in fairytales. A single, curved horn protruded from his head, and Elsa could deduce that he was of unicorn race. She approached, a regal dip of her head. "Are you alright? I heard a cry." She began, repeating an obvious statement to let him know she hadn't been creepily stalking him or anything. "My name is Elsa, Mason of the Hidden Falls. Are you in need of a home? If you are, the Falls would be more than happy to welcome you." She extended the offer, quickly getting to the point. She knew how dire some situations were. Elsa didn't know if he was starving, tired, exhausted, lost or maybe he was just fine. Either way, it was always nice to have a protective herd to come to, should you find your needs hard to fulfill.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM