the Rift

The mouse and the horse

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

He insulted her wings, which honestly was something still relatively new. Valhalia, an overly obnoxious, racist unicorn had approached and threatened her while trying to recruit another unicorn, Otz. It seemed that these unicorns Déodat had talked about were all over the place, converting every little unicorn boy and girl to racist pegasus-hating machines. Speak of a unicorn devil...

Little miss sparkle-pants decided to join the party today. Great.

Elsa knew that the mare was not on "liking" terms when they had met at the sludge place. Sparkle had left, covered in slime, and Elsa, moved on unscathed and still beautiful. Well, as beautiful as an overly-emotional, depressed pegasus can be at any point in time. Her voice grated against her thoughts, her seemingly "sugary" words to the stallion hit her ears with a tinge of annoyance. I mean, after that dirty look she had given when she arrived, gave Elsa more reason to hold an awakening hatred. They way she wooed and tried to recruit made her cringe, but Elsa waited patiently before she finished.

Elsa began with another deep breath. "Oh yes, lets go with a golden unicorn who talks sweet words to woo everyone." She muttered. Honestly, Elsa had no idea how she acted, or what she did. Elsa just... didn't like her, she didn't like the look Sparkle had given her, and she didn't like they way she acted while fighting sludge. It just rubbed her the wrong way. "The Falls is a herd that is a merger between an existing herd, and an outcast band. It is ruled by Midas and Seele. It's within a mountainous region, speckled with rivers, lakes and falls. Everyone starts out carrying their own weight, whether it be as a healer, crafter, solider, or religious leader. Unicorns, Pegasus and Equines alike live there." She finished with a shrug. No fancy words coated her voice, no sugary inflection was used to woo. Elsa was no doubt intrigued to see how "sweet" sparkle pants would go. Elsa was in a sassy mood, and should Sparkle become sassy, Elsa would sass her right back. Elsa the sass-backs was in the house, well threshold, today.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM