the Rift

The mouse and the horse

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Fraub eyed the darkly coloured unicorn, they were both of the same species, surely they may have something in common to speak about, perhaps if he mindlessly floated around his own kind for once he would find something worth while. However, despite his earlier comment to the Pegasi, he always had a softer, warmer spot in his icy heart for them. After all, his parents were Pegasus, of course not biological, but they cared enough to take him in when he was hardly even a weanling.

The Falls seemed simple on description, nothing quite as fancy as he may have been expecting. Fraub narrowed his brassy orbs, "Of course I'd love to frolic with my own..." he said staring at the brown mare, "does your herd allow the other species? You know, the winged beasts and the more... emm, dull equines?" 'What could they offer a soul like me?' supposing he would never find out unless he followed the mare back.

"I was raised by Pegasi you know" he sighed such a sigh as if he were waiting for a sign that said, 'Fraub's Pity Party, please come', and don't forget the large bowl of arrogance to top it off. "They took me in, many moons ago, I was too young to remember, but they disappeared one day " His story, unfortunately true, was being told like a bad soap, as if he were tarnishing his own family for the sake of a pity fest.

"If I ever find them again, I would surely wish to bring them to live with me."

Messages In This Thread
The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM