the Rift

The mouse and the horse

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa can only grit her teeth as Illynx talks of her herd. So, to Elsa's terrible surprise, she seemed to be in a bit more of a leadership position. That was something she least expected, so she must be the leader of that ragtag unicorn group, the racist ones. She speaks of how beautiful they were, but nothing of statistics. How is one supposed to know what they were getting into? Elsa could go into detail about the falls easily. How the water cascaded and sparkled gorgeously in the sunlight, and how the forest fenced in a beautiful clearing near the mouth of a river. It was all stuff she could do, but never thought it was necessary. Should Sparkle-Butt procure this unicorn, Elsa would no doubt try it next time, keeping with the statistics too of course.

The stallions attention seemed to turn to the unicorn. He asked of who they accepted, along with the commenting on how he'd love to frolic with his own. Elsa was in no place to explain the Basin, but she might as well throw her information out there. "I don't know if this is about her herd, but I heard from a stallion towards the north that they are a racist?..." She turned towards Sparkle to look for affirmation. "Herd of unicorns." She finished.

Just as she had finished her reply, the stallion talked of his own parents being pegasus. Elsa's ears perked up, as her attention was now fully on the stallion. He wished them to live with him should they find him here, because they disappeared a while ago. Elsa looked, shocked, to Sparkle-Butt then back to the stallion, her voice becoming a little softer. So apparently he wasn't a pegasus hater like she had originally thought. "I still don't know your name but.... Uhm, I can tell you that if you lived in the Falls, I would be more than happy to welcome them to join us should you find that they made it here to Helovia." Elsa knew what it was like to loose your parents, hers had died at a young age. Elsa almost felt worse for the stallion, for her did not know of their fate. "I know what it's like." She offered quietly at the end, most likely at that point to be drowned out by other conversation. But if the stallion had a keen ear, he could probably make out her words.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM