the Rift

The mouse and the horse

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

'Racism?' Fraub had not heard such a word in a long time. Suppose his multicultural family detoured him away from such thinking. Would his biological family have thought such things? Perhaps, Perhaps not. Fraub did not spend a lot of time chatting and getting close to others on his journey. He was, after all in a new place, thinking here mine as well be different than his own, the white pegasi offered a home for his parents if he ever found them. Perhaps they had made it here, maybe they were living happily somewhere on this soil.

He shifted his gaze over to the brassy mare, "You say you cannot help such things, but you also use words like 'wretched' and 'pollute', is your kindness just as false as your kin?" His voice cracked with a bit of disappointment upon hearing such things from his own species. He had hoped to be surrounded by his own, and the offer was still tempting to a certain degree. However, Fraub's heart still ached and hoped and wondered that his family was still out there somewhere, he simply could not accept an offer that would eventually become toxic.

"Tell me, how can my own understand what I have been through when they have such closed minded thinking?" he frowned and looked elsewhere, off into the distance, the birds chirping somewhere amongst the trees. "If you have no place for my family then I have no place for yours, I have enough of my own toxicity brewing within myself to know not to accept more." He will admit, it was a little difficult to decline the offer but it was something he could not accept, Fraub stepped towards the white mare and softened his gaze a little, "I will accept your offer, kind soul, and accompany you back into your lands."

Messages In This Thread
The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-03-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-03-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Illynx - 04-04-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: The mouse and the horse - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 11:30 AM