the Rift

[OPEN] simpleton

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The storm that raged outside continued to move about without Elsa's conscious mind sensing it. The wind whipped at her hair, tangling itself into unbearable knots that would surely be a pain in her ass later, should she need to clean herself up a bit. Instead, she was so solely focused on the dream world that was running rampant inside of her imagination.

Ana was still bouncing around, her golden-ringed body shivering in pure delight. Ana would stop every so often, and stare at her with a mischievous look, before she would take off, straight at Elsa and grab her feathers. Slowly but surely, Elsa's pile of feathers paled in comparison to Ana's. The girl had procured so many feathers from Elsa's wings, that Elsa was sure she could create another foal from it. Not far off, Elsa's mother chastised them for being to rough. She warned them endless times about the dangers of pulling too many feathers. If they happened to pluck to many, they could end up grounding the other sister for quite a while. Not to mention, that would be terrible for the upcoming party they were planning for Ana. They didn't want to babysit Elsa during a time of celebration. The dream continued, literally until Elsa felt a pressure against her side. In dream land, she was just about to turn and yell at Ana for taking another feather before she was sucked away, back into reality.

A storm outside was brewing, large and fast. The wind caressed her body, but not in an uncomfortable way. Elsa had always preferred the wind to physical touch, the wind, as far as she knew, would not cause her harm. It had also shown her magical, breathtaking places that no being could show her from the ground. As her eyes focused, dark clouds, whipping tree-tops, and a dark horse came into view.

Wait, a dark horse?

In a sudden gasp of fear, Elsa realized the pressure she had felt in her dream, was actually physical pressure. It had come from the hoof of this stallion who had just set down his hoof back onto the ground. Elsa looked at the dark man, from the ground, he looked towering. But, as Elsa clumsily found her feet, she realized they were matched in their height. They no doubt looked to be approximately the same build, maybe not of the same heritage, but built similarly. Elsa stood in silence for a moment as she did this, assessing the situation in case he decided to attack her. Around her, the wind still rushed, and she lifted her head a moment to bask in it. It was only so often that one could revel in such glorious power. "Well, since you seemed so eager to awake me, I suppose I should just skip to the basics and tell you my name. I'm Elsa." She said simply, still not quite sure what to think of this stallion, and his reason for awakening her from her quiet slumber.

"Talking"
@[Oberon] @[NPC]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
simpleton - by Elsa - 04-03-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: simpleton - by NPC - 04-03-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: simpleton - by Oberon2 - 04-04-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: simpleton - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: simpleton - by Oberon2 - 04-04-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: simpleton - by NPC - 04-13-2014, 03:45 PM