the Rift

[OPEN] Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom

Fiore Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Fiore found her laugh infectious and in turn kept on smiling himself, marvelling at finding such a bright girl in a place that had been so full of strange darkness since the moment he'd stepped foot in the cold, rainy forest at the start. Eyes gazed around and he drew in a long, deep breath and snorted in light amusement at the name of the place he had ventured to. Worlds Edge. So was this the end of the world? Fiore had never even thought about it having an end, maybe it was a figure of speech or an old favourite joke. Maybe he really had reached the end of the world, but he had to say, even with the glass wall, it was rather disappointing. It seemed too peaceful to be such a place. Or maybe that was a stereotype that had been taken as what should happen at the end of the world. The fact was it didn't really matter and he'd just wasted a minute of his life pondering over it before returning to the hole in the wall to find there were now two faces there!

How lucky he was there were only mares so far! This seemed like the best place to stay for a while, warm smiles and pretty faces. Always a good combination. He dipped his head as Kahlua did and introduced himself again "Fiore" to the little mare whose chocolate head he could only see.

The monochrome female addressed him again and began to move, to which he followed intently at a brisk jog until he found the opening and gazed in with wide eyes before moving himself behind the other side of the wall and into the land known as the Worlds Edge. "Peace is always a good thing." He chuckled quietly "peace and food!" Simple things were the best and whilst he dreamed of munching on juicy grass, he answered her question. "Have you need of another warrior Signora? I'm mostly used to patrolling or guarding." He looked to the wall again in wonder, sighing humorously "I'm not very creative alas, but fit from months of travel and I've done a fair few guard duties on the way."

When he had finished speaking he looked towards the other mare curiously who was brown in colour and had extra limbs for flying. Just like the two winged horses he'd met by the caves. It was a sight he had guessed he'd have to get used to.

Maybe you were the ocean
and I was just a stone

@[Saphiron]

Messages In This Thread
Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Fiore - 04-03-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Fiore - 04-07-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Saphiron - 04-07-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom - by Fiore - 04-19-2014, 08:23 PM