the Rift

No More Stories To Tell

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
As I looked over the group and waited for them to finish talking - slightly noticing "You took a pegasus for your mate? A unicorn murdered mine, and my unborn child." which hurt my heart -, I started to think about the Falls. Were they really as lovely as I said they were? I mean, look at the leaders for example. One was a crazy psychopath - the way I saw her - and the other belonged in the Dragon's Throat. Though the herd... Stop overthinking. Falls lovely. I glanced down at Dezba, who was looking straight at me with a neutral look on her scarred face. You always overthink. Stop. She had never interrupted me like that before, or told me to stop thinking too much. My ears shifted curiously when Dalibor turned to the brown equine and spoke, and I couldn't help but looking at him as he did.
"Emboldened by numbers on your side, I see. Am I racist? Maybe. Do I assume I will encounter racism, hate and violence from unicorns? All of my prior experiences say yes. So forgive me if I am judgmental of the horned ones. Few have proven me wrong." I immediately spoke small words, whispering them his way. "My kin has betrayed me many times before... You're not alone on disliking their choices." I frowned slightly, because I knew how he felt. Unicorns had murdered his mate and child, while they had abused me throughout my childhood and only tainted my family to slowly cause the death of my lover. Azzaron, I miss you.. Mother, I hope you find peace.

I looked up and saw that both Rohesia and Abishia were looking at me, and I rocketed a smile at them. "Delinne, could I come with you? To the waterfalls you talked about? I’ve never seen one before. And will you come too?" I watched as Rohesia looked over at the equine - or more artificial unicorn - and smiled at her reply. "If it is fine with Delinne, I would love to visit the Falls... Possibly stay there." My smile got even wider and I stretched my neck to bump my maw against their shoulders. "Of course, come with me." My voice had a happy tune, as I knew that I had contributed to the herd today. Two new members. I turned around my black, scarred body and glanced back at them, wearing a kind smile upon my black lips. "Let's go home."

"Talking."
Delinne's thoughts.
Dezba's thoughts.

ooc: Very short, but it's still a post ;D Next thread will be in the Hidden Falls <3
word count: 407
tags: @[Rohesia] @[Abishia]

You're never alone in the dark.

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-03-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-03-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-04-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Abishia - 04-04-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-07-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-08-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Abishia - 04-08-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Delinne - 04-09-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Rohesia - 04-09-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: No More Stories To Tell - by Dalibor - 04-10-2014, 12:18 AM