the Rift

[OPEN] Why Me?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Hurting and depressed the young Earth Medic arrived home. She was not as dirty as the last time she had been forced. This time she did not fight. This time, she just let it happen. What was the point in trying to fight a stallion who was roughly twice your size? To Kiara, it was just easier to let it happen. Keiran had soothed her mind from afar, both knowing there was no way to stop what was happening. Soon as the ivory and red marked stallion was done. Kiara had taken her leave. She needed to return to the herd.

By the time she arrived home, it was clear that BirdSong had arrived as well. Keiran, I need Chamomille and Angelica. She thought desperately to her bonded. Got it, on my way to you Her hooves followed the path she was becoming well used to. The path that lead her to where she and Keiran normally slept. She wasn't even halfway there when the panther met her with the herbs. He dropped the herbs for her to pick up, and began to rub his body against her legs. It will be ok. We raise together. Will not end up like Malachi. Kiara lowered her head down, eagerly taking the herbs into her mouth and chewing them up. They would help with not only the pain from having the larger stallion on her, but her mood and even the possible pregnacy to come. I will never leave without you again Keiran. Ever. Keiran purred softly, just wanting to sooth the young fem.

After a few minutes, they began to wander towards one of the ponds. Kiara needed to clean up. She needed to feel like herself again before she could rest or attend to anything the herd would need. I need to finish my personal quest Keiran. So that I can try to gain a second quest. I want magic to depend myself... I won't let this happen again.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-04-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-08-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-23-2014, 02:57 AM