the Rift

[OPEN] Why Me?

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
The night was warm, far from hot, a pleasant breeze lifted now and again cooling the sleeping winged mare. Dreams dance before closed honey orbs the best dreams she could ever remember having. Ciceron and herself were watching their little one frolicking with their companions in a field of flowers. The images shifted and she was watching her foal spar with Ciceron, learning how to defend itself as well as others. Then the cremello mare was watching her grand foals trying to walk for the first time. She had always longed for such a life, but had never expected for it to actually happen. Wanting something and it actually happening were two extremely different items. While she slept her falcon, Penna rose silently from her side into the air. He had yet to travel leave his bonded side, doing so made him guilty, but something wasn't quite right. He thought he could smell horse blood, but he was unsure. If there was trouble in their home Parelia would have to be kept safe.

A sudden voice screeching in her head made the mare jump so violently that she toppled over from on her side. She had been sleeping with her legs tucked under her body head lowered to the ground, now she found herself awake on her side. Bright eyes stared around wildly searching for her soulmate, but he was nowhere to be found. Then it clicked, he had called to her while she was sleeping. His voice sounded urgently in her head, 'Someone needs help.' She rose instantly standing stock still while speaking in her shared mind, 'Where?' His directions were given from the sky so she took wing. Hauling her slim frame into the air was a breeze with the adrenaline pounding through her body. Following Penna's directions she soon found the source of his worry.

A red roan mare stood with her own companion, a panther, eating herbs. Worry gripped the bleeding heart and she slowly descended not wanting to cause the more soul an fright she called out with a soft nicker. A sharp voice rang a warning in her mind, 'What if crazy?' She shook her head, if someone needed her help, she would give it, crazy or not. Parelia landed lightly drawing her teal and cream wings to her side and lowering her head slightly. Concern flooded her heart and bleed onto her face creasing her chiseled Arabian features. Her soft warm voice dripped with anxiety, "Are you ok miss? I mean no harm heard sister." While Parelia was speaking she took a few cautious steps towards the pretty mare. "I am Parelia, and the Falcon above us is Penna. He called when because he thinks you might need help." She stopped speaking watching the mare with gentle orbs her exquisite head lowered on her arching neck. She was surprised to see the mare was even smaller than herself. Velvety lips turned up in a friendly caring smile.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 494 @[Kiara]
OOC: Now for my nice character to meet Kiara lol
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-04-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-08-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 01:24 AM