the Rift

[OPEN] Why Me?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

The pegasus mare did not seem to want to give up. "I'm Parelia, please allow me to help you. Just tell me what you need and I can do it, we're family after all." Family? Since when did Kiara have any family outside of the Qian..... Even the Qian was mostly gone.... Where was Mirage with her wise advice? Where was the ebony mare he had come to look up to as a mother? Had the darkness stolen her away too? Keiran padded along side his bonded, mentally urging her to accept the help. After all, she was safe. This was a herdsister. She just wanted to help.. How can she help me Keiran? I've been used once again.... This time you had to watch. I can never forgive myself for that.

"A family always looks after it's own, and you are my sister, even if you don't want me to be." Parelia's voice was a bit firmer than before. Listen to her. Keiran urged. "To answer your question, I am as okay as any mare would be after what I just went though for the second time... Not that you would know anything about that." Her voice was cold, very different from her normal shy tone. But then again, the roan really just wanted to be left alone.

She stopped and turned her head, both eyes focusing on the pegasus mare. "I need to get cleaned up. If you care to help with that your welcome to. Other than that I need to wash away this smell and feeling before getting to work on the herb garden." Keiran seemed to relax Glad you accepting help.... I will be stronger soon. Will not leave you. Will always protect you. Kiara glanced at her bonded. I miss him Keiran.... But how I will I ever explain what happened if he returns Keiran knew who she meant and did not miss a beat Face that when it happens. Need to tend to you.... New baby going to come? She sighed and began to head for the waters again. I fear so.... You saw the size of him.... I'll need someone to help me this time....

They finally arrived at the pool of water Kiara had been making her way to. The red roan wasted no time, strolling right on in to the water. She flicked her tail back and forth trying to clean the smell from her hindquaters first.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-04-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-08-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-23-2014, 02:57 AM