the Rift

[OPEN] Why Me?

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
The mare followed beside the roan quietly watching her for any signs of aggression. She might want to help, but in this state who knows what this mare might do. Her words took Parelia off guard, 'What the hell has she gone through?' She asked herself quietly, but the answer hit her like a train. Anger flared in her mind like a wild fire, and her words were much harsher than she had planned, "I do know what you have gone through... I have been abused as well." She turned her neck and gestured to the multitude of scars along her back. Images and feelings arose quickly in her mind's eye, pain and humiliation were in the forefront. Shaking her head softly she reached out slowly attempting to touch the roan's shoulder reassuringly. Her voice was soft again, "You are safe again now that you are here in the herd-lands again."

Parelia through on the breaks as her companion stopped and spoke. Nodding knowingly she spoke again, "I can help you with that. Do you think that some lavender might help, to cover the smell and relax you?" She had heard that the pretty little flower's petals had soothing properties. Sniffing there air the cremello was sure she could pick out the sweet scent on the breeze. She followed as the mare started walking again, careful not to let the roan out of her sight. Her voice swam through the air again, "I'll help you with your garden, later if you want...?" She smiled trying to be friendly.

As the green eyed mare strode into the water Parelia followed, unfurling her wings. Bright worried orbs watched the mare attempt to splash water on her hindquarters. Slowly the cream mare pulled her wings back and forth in the cool water trying to help spread the water over the other mare's white flecked pelt. She continued to do this trying to help her without using her muzzle, she didn't want to make the mare think about what had happened anymore.

"Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 338 @[Kiara]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-04-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-04-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-08-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-16-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Why Me? - by Kiara - 04-19-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Why Me? - by Parelia - 04-23-2014, 02:57 AM