the Rift

[OPEN] Quality Time [Nasreen]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
Quilyan

She calls out, and he feels a rush of relief spread through him. They have been separated for such a long time that he worries over her absences. He would survive another separation, of course - he is not one to wallow in self-pity and loss, for if he was, he would have died of heartbreak long ago - but he has so desperately longed for the superior civilization that he had left behind those few years ago. He has so bitterly regretted the loss of the family that he did not appreciate until they were gone. He has so reluctantly hoped for someone, anyone to arrive from his homeland. He never expected to see Nasreen again, presuming that she had been killed in the rebellion. But now - here she was, alive and well, and he would not allow her to stray from the safety of his watch and his new family.

A delighted squeal hits him only a moment before he collides with his sister in a flurry of chestnut and ivory; he chuckles at her explosive joy, nuzzles her gently into an embrace. Oh, how she has grown! There was a time when she stood only to his stomach, a time when she fought for every inch, longing to be big like him. Now they are only inches apart, she stands eye to eye with him, and he cannot pretend that she is a child any longer. Even if she acts like it. The marmoset atop his poll harrumphs at that in agreement, and he rolls his eyes, his exasperation hidden from Nasreen's view from their mutual grooming. Just then, she pulls away, her expression shifting to intense interest at the little creature that had not been a part of him when they had last been together.

"This is Zarina. She is my bonded companion. She found me in a difficult time, and she showed me the way back into the light." His explanation seems to mollify the monkey, who promptly draws herself up with pride. Although she still has no interest in accepting another female stealing her bonded's attention, it is enough to thaw her demeanor, if only slightly. Besides, the young mare doesn't seem to have much interest in the pygmy marmoset, either, for she quickly presses closer to her brother. "I missed you," she says in a tiny voice, and the stallion is touched by the rawness of her emotion.

"I missed you, too, Reeni," he told her softly. "But we're together now. That's all that matters, isn't it?"

"Talk talk talk."

@[Nasreen]

lumibear
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Quilyan - 04-04-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Nasreen - 06-11-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Nasreen - 07-03-2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Nasreen - 07-11-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Quilyan - 06-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Quality Time [Nasreen] - by Quilyan - 07-06-2014, 04:16 PM