the Rift

[OPEN] we're all mad [welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

To Elsa's utter astonishment, it had seemed that the stallion had decided to go with him. The mysterious stallion still remained unnamed, and wholly unknown. However, the little pieces of his past that he had dropped, had created a softening spot for him. She realized he would fit nicely in the herd of rag-tag bands, and misfit toys. It was the best way she could describe the Falls. It was a place for any and everyone, as long as you respected, and understood what it meant to work together in harmony. Sure, not everything could run smoothly, but thus far no major upsets had occurred within the herd.

Elsa began to lead him in silence for a few moments, before she decided it would be best to probably get to know him. Considering he had no known relations here, maybe she could make herself a friend. She was never good at making friends unless they didn't have anyone else. Elsa had that weird love for misfits, probably due to the fact that she was no on the land of lost socks compared to where she had been. "Soo.... Can I know your name now?" She questioned, looking apologetically to the stallion. She wished she had mind reading powers, because that would be cool, but sadly she didn't. Elsa continued to meander forward, until they reached the outskirts of the Falls that was just to the north of the threshold. "Welcome to the Falls, I have no doubts that someone will more than likely be here shortly." She said with a small. A call then broke from her chest, signaling the arrival of a newcomer. Hopefully Seele or Midas were not busy, so they would welcome this new soul to the herd.

"Talketh."
@[Fraub] first, then anyones welcome to come say hi! <3 leader would be lovely to give him a low down of positions.

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-04-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Amani - 04-05-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Ciceron - 04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-05-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-06-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-06-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:57 AM