the Rift

[OPEN] we're all mad [welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Agrona was very firm in her belief as a warrior, and Elsa appreciated that. Everyone seemed to be strongly tied to what they were in. Elsa couldn't even imagine herself elsewhere, even if she had been a crafter other places, she would not have the means to survive. She waited quietly as Fraub thought of his decision. He already liked Amani, so Elsa already liked him a bit. Although, she had to admit, she tried to coax Amani a little closer.

Finally, he spoke, of wanting to be a crafter. Elsa beamed as excitement broiled within her veins, threatening to escape in a large sound of glee. "Welcome then! I know we will be seeing each other shortly. Lots of work to be done." She offered a wink, and removed her wing from Amani's back. "Well I must be off to report to other duties, feel free to roam wherever now. Many neutral lands boarder our own, and we love to get recruits from the threshold. Should you need me, just call my name, I'm likely to be nearby." She offered a quick bow to all of them, before she retreated deeper into the bowels of the Falls, allowing Fraub to start his own unique adventure.

She began to think of all the possibilities that presented itself, and of all the new horses that had begun to join. They would all surely thrive under this perfect union of outcast band and herd. They were unique, a force never to be reckoned with. They were all perfect, in their own way. Elsa smiled at the thought as her body was soon out of sight. She knew she would see them all again soon.

"Talketh."
@[Fraub] Did this to speed up getting you in. Sorry for the confusing posting order everyone! Just be sure to post in rank updates to become a Falls crafter, as Elsa is allowed to accept you into the ranks!

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-04-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-04-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Amani - 04-05-2014, 02:10 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Ciceron - 04-05-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-05-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-06-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Agrona - 04-06-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Fraub - 04-06-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: we're all mad [welcoming] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 09:57 AM