the Rift

[OPEN] Home

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And is it Worth the Wait, All this Killing Time?

Apollo's silent reverie was stolen the moment that something, or someone collided into him. It wasn't a violent collision, oh heavens no, just a simple bump of skin on skin that surprised him enough to knock him back into his correct state of mind. The stallion's soft, honey-brown orbs lifted and lingered upon the painted filly that seemed to have materialized from the depths of the forest itself, and curiously the Merciful tilted his elegant head.

The way that she tripped over the thick, protruding roots was almost comical, and the stallion's dark lips twitched upwards in a modest mockery of a smile, but the expression did not reach his eyes.

"You aren't from these forests." It was a simple statement. Innocent. Harmless. Anyone who had once called the Deep Forest their home could spot a stranger to the lands from a mile away; living in these forests required one to be light of foot, to lift hooves high and avoid spraining joints or breaking bones on the massive undergrowth of roots. As his lips moved, Apollo's eyes remained locked upon the painted filly, assessing her, his mind working to see if they had ever crossed paths before and potentially come up with a name to place her cute, dished face to. No... He was certain they hadn't met. Or, if they had, he couldn't remember the event.

"Peace, young sister," he murmured to her, the depths of his eyes still swimming in trouble despite his kind words, "You have nothing to apologize for; I was just as negligent in my approach. I am Apollo." Here, he dipped his head forward in a bow, the crystalline crown upon his brow glinting in a sparse ray of sunlight. "A pleasure. Are you lost, young sister?"

@[Abishia]

Are you Strong Enough to Stand, Protecting both Your Heart and Mine?

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Home - by Apollo - 04-05-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Home - by Abishia - 04-07-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Home - by Apollo - 04-08-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Home - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 08:33 PM