[PRIVATE] Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

Ktulu remained still and allowed Apollo to pull away from her embrace when he was ready. She was thankful that his tears had ceased their flow but the words he spoke in their absence was unexpected as was the way he nibbled at the markings on her back. It was comfortable, though, and she found herself enjoying it. As he spoke again her stomach flipped uneasily. She felt like he was professing love to her but surely he couldn't. Why would she even draw his interest? Why did she find it pleasing that he would even look at her or think of her as more than just a friend? What would Lakota think? Would she be upset with Ktulu for enjoying his attention? Would he be upset that she had already promised her heart to Lakota? Surely there was enough room there for both of them, though.

Without her saying a word there was a shift in conversation and Apollo asked her where she had been. "I wandered." She said softly. "After Lakota healed me in the caves I wandered, looking for her. Looking for you. You both disappeared so fast after..." She had scarcely been able to say 'hello' and they were gone again. They were like branches of a river, separating then coming together and joining then separating again.

Ktulu nodded to Apollo's next question. "I found her first." She answered. "She's.... scarred. From when I tried to kill her." It was something that she would never live down no matter how many times Lakota told her that it hadn't been done purposely. That she hadn't been able to control herself. "We're going to the Edge." She still wasn't sure if it was the wisest decision, but she had to do it. "I need to make amends with them. I plan to serve as a warrior. I brought harm to them and I intend to use my body to protect them from anymore harm." It was the least that she could do.

There was little warning of Eytan's approach, but even when the bear burst onto the scene he did not startle his bonded. She had known he was coming and had known he would pay little mind to her as he reunited with Apollo. The bear chuffed pushed good naturedly against the paint's legs and swatted at his tail as he circled around him. Ktulu smiled as she watched. "He says hello. And that you've been gone too long."

@[Apollo]
"."

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu, Closed] - by Apollo - 04-05-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-01-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-04-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 06-11-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Heavy in Your Arms [Ktulu] - by Apollo - 06-12-2014, 12:01 PM