the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hello, Little Girl

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

He adapts well to my over-energetic and excited state. Not-so-surprisingly, many horses are unable to comprehend my vigorously tireless self. Today, I exude happiness. I've forgotten about the tragedies that have bound me to the real world. It's not exactly fun to be a pregnant two year old with loads of energy you can't do anything. I can't fly, because I'm far from light, I can't gallop as fast as I normally could because if I trip and fall, I may end up damaging whatever is growing inside of me.

Oh, but I can swim.

I lurch my body into the deeper water as I catch a glimpse of now-playful Drae rearing up and throwing his large hooves in the air. I giggle softly before I begin paddling my hooves, before swimming. Swimming is a new thing for me. I've been afraid of water for so long. Occasionally, I'll wonder if a void will open up and I'll get swallowed in it then drowned by rushing water. In this moment in time, I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about my future.

As I paddle around, I can't stop giggling.

My eyes shut for a moment. There is a childish grin plastered on my face, but no more laughter. There isn't really anything to laugh at in this moment, but my smile certainly stays. My lungs fill with deep breaths, as if I have just had the longest workout ever. Perhaps laughing is a workout and I've just burnt of the calories from my breakfast grass? Slowly, my lashes blink open and I see him. He is circling around me. He may see two horses having fun together, but I cannot flash away the image of him as a shark and me as a dying fish.

Am I prey for him?

My gaze turns ravenous. It seems it's a game with two sharks. He is my prey, am I still his? I bat my eyelashes at him as I continue to swim around. My drenched hair floating behind me like a cloud of mist. My wings are relaxed at my sides, resting in the water and feeling the subtle current lap at each feather-- cleaning as it does. He speaks to me, and I listen intently.

Once his words stop flowing from his maw, I speak. "I cannot help, but agree." My gaze flickers to his (hopefully) and I attempt to make eye contact. "I'm glad I got the chance to show up." I toss my drenched head up then down, tossing my hair with it. The thing about my hair is... It's pretty straight until it gets wet. After it gets wet and starts to dry, it becomes really curly. Personally, I like it curly.. because I think it looks better, but I've met horses before that don't like my curly hair.

Will he like it?

I swim towards where I think he is. My hooves scrap the lake floor for a moment before I am able to stand on all four hooves. I attempt to get close to him. My aim is face to face, but close. My warm breath dances out of my lungs and the hunger in my eyes grow. I don't need anymore stallions for toys and whatnot. I need a stallion to lean on. Someone to love me for me, and not only love my young loins. I don't know if he can offer me that, but I want to see.

Will he reject me like Mauja did?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Little Girl - by Draeseong - 04-06-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Hello, Little Girl - by Aurelia - 04-06-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Hello, Little Girl - by Draeseong - 04-09-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Hello, Little Girl - by Aurelia - 04-14-2014, 11:57 PM