the Rift

[PRIVATE] pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

Dezba and Damaris are getting along, and I look down as the panther chuffs and smile. Damaris could use friends beyond me, and the big cat seems to be a good candidate. The idea that Damaris might have someone else to rely on for companionship besides me is comforting.

Delinne seems unsure about the mare that I mention - Confutatis. But recognition dawns on her face, and I gather that she feels the same way that I do. Skull-mare. Yeah, that's a good description. I'm sure I'll see that ho-bag some other day, but I'd like the idea of keeping it in the distance. I don't particularly want to see her again, but maybe next time I could take a bite out of her. Wonder if she tastes as poisonous as she sounds. I'm taken out of my thoughts as Delinne brings the conversation to a more pleasant topic.

The combination of the Asylum and the other random horses. Eh... having the Asylum within the Falls. That's different. Maybe good for everyone.. meeting new horses, new alliances. I shrug, not really sure beyond that. Politicking isn't really my area of expertise, and I'm sure if I were in charge of it I'd fuck some shit up really fast. The Comrades in Mother Russia weren't really helpful with that. She smiles at me and I feel my innards warm. She's very pretty...mmm..yum. You are with Asylum, yes? It's a stupid question - of course she came with the Asylum. But in my sudden desire to say something, I could come up with nothing better, no better segue to move the conversation along to something a little less.. mundane.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: pull me down hard and drown me in love | Rostislav - by Rostislav - 06-01-2014, 12:13 AM