Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

"Promise?" Her voice was raspy as she questioned Lakota. She wanted so desperately to believe that Lakota would be true to her word and not leave her again, but there was a time before when she had promised to follow her no matter what and she hadn't. Ktulu had spent a lot of time alone to mull over Lakota's broken promise and while she was past that now she still found it difficult to truly believe that the mare wouldn't leave her again or let her go without so much as a fight to make her stay. "Promise me." She left little room for Lakota to argue and the intensity of the swirl of emotions she felt and her words made Eytan pause in his game of tag with the snowy bear. The grizzly's head tilted as he watched his bonded and her love and when he was sure that everything would be okay he went back to his game.

Lips pulled back and she nibbled gently at the scar that marred Lakota's hide, angry with herself for putting it there and annoyed with Lakota for insisting that it was little more than an accident. If only the blue roan could truly comprehend just how badly Ktulu had wanted to kill her in those few moments... she wouldn't be anywhere near her. She would have turned tail and run and Aoduan would have attacked her on sight. The Constrictor wanted her poisoner to be angry with her for the attack but she wouldn't grant her that one courtesy and perhaps that was for the best. "Past is past." Eytan's voice entered her mind and her crimson eyes traveled to the bear who had stopped his game once more. "Leave it. Move on."

"No self-deprecation when you're holding me, I demand it miss Constrictor."

"Huh?" Ktulu blinked and shifted her head so she could look at Lakota. Her tail flicked against her hocks as she stared intently before touching her muzzle to the mare's cheek. "Where have you been, anyway?"

"."

@[Lakota]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-11-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-15-2014, 06:51 PM