the Rift

[PRIVATE] reach into the dark [Lakota]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota & Ktulu
The Poisoner & The Constrictor

They are like magnets, their bodies and minds so in tune with one another that when Ktulu tenses as if preparing for battle, Lakota's body instinctively mimics the action. Once her brain catches up she relaxes, wordlessly brushing her muzzle in soothing strokes across Ktulu's skin, knowing the words held a lot of weight and information that couldn't be simply viewed and accepted at face value. It took a few moments, ones that Kota did not mind letting slip away in her lover's embrace, but eventually the Constrictor spoke once more. Her voice was thick with possession, with jealousy, and Lakota slid backwards without letting her lips leave Ktulu's skin. Pressed her muzzle to the side of Ktulu's before retreating to stare her calmly in the eyes, love melting her own into pools of liquid violet. "There is no stallion nor mare who could ever live who could tempt me or steal me from your side, Ktulu. I am yours, and I love you." A smile curled her lips, not just comfortable with but happy with the declaration of near ownership Ktulu had over her. She was Ktulu's, and Ktulu was hers. Like marks branded upon their skin, forever owned, warning off all others that tried to get too close.

Of course Lakota couldn't stay away from her mate for long, moving forward to allow their bodies to touch once more. It was like an addiction, and the withdrawals kicked in the moment she moved away from her beloved. Ktulu relaxed slowly but surely, and Lakota smiled to herself. No, she would never trade Ktulu for anybody else, no matter how much Ktulu could annoy her sometimes. She just loved her more for those moments when they butted heads, because they always ended up back in each other's presence with apologies on their lips. Lakota trusted Ktulu without fail, and when the dame spoke, she nodded in quiet belief. They would find Apollo.

But things to do?

Lakota looked at her quizzically, but knew the mare was intending to expand, and surely enough the words came to touch her harks in the soft gruff tone she knew so well. Dark sapphire ears flicked as she mused on the matter, already imagining life within borders once more, safe and protected by kinsmen and with Ktulu at her side. Warmth bubbled in her stomach at the idea of a potentially peaceful, worry free life with her mate. Maybe...maybe they'd even want to raise a family. But she was still too nervous to approach the subject with Ktulu, didn't dare to when she herself was just as tentative with the idea constantly in the back of her head. "I think you're right. I can't stand the thought of...of running into another wraith." A shudder crawled across the expanse of her body.

"I follow where you lead, Ktulu," she murmured lovingly, smile a little mischievous as it naturally always was. "I trust you. And I agree. The Edge...we have much to make up to them, as well. It's time to be in a herd again." Soulful violet eyes, normally guarded and unreadable to all others, turned to land upon Ktulu's carmine. Smiling she bumped her nose playfully against Ktulu's cheek. This could be the start of a great future.

Messages In This Thread
reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 12:09 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-07-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-09-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-11-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-15-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 04-24-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Ktulu - 04-27-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: reach into the dark [Lakota] - by Lakota - 05-15-2014, 12:39 AM