the Rift

[OPEN] And I would meet you at the garden gate

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Where did she stand? On a land lush with Birdsong's opening scene.

Her eyes tried their best to adjust to the light as none of the rays peering from the trees dimmed in the midst of the day. She squinted; hardly capable of noticing how different it was to finally see. No, she dealt with blindness in her time. She preferred to visualize the world through sight, and not the other senses she took for granted. Rather, her own peeve was formed from the transition from darkness to light. She found it hard to explain, and her skull pounded trying to comprehend what had happened since her return.

However, her strange awakening from a blackout did not clarify how an Eden had became a saving grace. The Falls was different from how her former life as an Outcast had been. Her nostrils picked up the scent of aging sprouts planted into the soil made for this season. It was nearly an instinct arising in her since her shrouded appearance during the meeting full of...other horses. She was in thought over floras, but the memory caused her to shudder. It was a miracle she survived, and Seele's appearance made it less intimidating although the unicorn was quite scary in more ways than one. Of course, she stood on herd land, and she kept her thoughts to herself. Never aloud.

Flowers, she needed to find flowers. It was Flora - a name she referred to herself often lately - as a namesake for the herbs among the Helovian land. She relished in being one with nature, and it eased her mind from anxious thoughts. Her large hooves were careful not to stomp on the plants, and her ungraceful form tried its hardest too.

The idea of humming a tuneless song echoed in her head. Immediately, Florabella obliged to the idea, and hummed as her body pressed onward and explored what still had not came to terms with her wits.

Her blue eye flicked towards the saplings nearby. She approached them cautiously, her head dropping to the ground, and she nosed them gently. Maybe if she pretended she knew what she was doing as a healer, she could get less stares from her family. She was inexperienced with her rank, and she regretfully knew the reality of her choice. Still, she sniffed the aromatic scent, and the Eden did not abandon her just yet.

"Talking."

Messages In This Thread
And I would meet you at the garden gate - by Florabella - 04-08-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: And I would meet you at the garden gate - by Florabella - 04-18-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: And I would meet you at the garden gate - by Florabella - 04-23-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: And I would meet you at the garden gate - by Florabella - 07-06-2014, 08:37 PM