the Rift

Dragon Child

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
Where is everyone? Don't tell me they haven't reorganized yet, so nobody is wandering the threshold for recruits. Pupils narrowed in the silver's golden eyes in a thoughtful manner, ears tilting back a miniscule degree. She was almost prepared to give up, to either proceed forward or head back, when she heard something.

Immediately she froze, surrounding herself in the monotonous quiet of the rain. Slowly her ears swiveled, seeking that sound again. There. An ear tipped deliberately, and her long, tasseled tail twitched. Had that been... a hiccup? Baffled by the peculiarity, she swung her head around to try to get a better look, only to discover that she was being stared at. By a unicorn who was not only obviously older than she was, but easily twice her mass. If not more. And the look on his face... Pupils dialated as a shimmery giggle was poorly muffled, head dipping slightly so that a sandy auburn lock fell to partially disguise the blaze of silver scales that trailed down her face.

About then the stranger seemed to collect his composure and tried to make a pass at polite conversation, only to be interrupted by another hiccup. Another shimmering giggle escaped, before she replied in her own melodic voice. "Greetings to you too, ah, Rostislav and Damaris." Her head dipped on another giggle as the pup raced over to dance a doggie dance at her feet. "What a cutie. Its nice to meet you too. She was just lifting her head again to introduce herself when a familiar voice rang out, calling her name in a joyful tone.

Instantly her attention was yanked away from unicorn and hellhound, ears held erect and body poised for movement that was swift in coming. "Dragomir!!!" She sang out in delight, slipping past Damaris in a moment of gentle precaution before she sprang forward in a few bounds to meet the painted equine. Her slender young form was quick to press against his in a quick hug, before she remembered her friend's previous apprehensions about her exotic appearance, and she stepped back a bit with an embarrassed little bob of her head.

It was only then that she belatedly took note of Rostislav again, and remembered his question and small comment. "Oh right. I'm Semira. And did the one with wings you saw look anything like me?" Her gaze was somewhat hopeful as her wings shifted and her tail curved upward. Perhaps this was her sister he'd seen? Though it was possible he'd glimpsed father.

Distracted child that she was, her attention swiftly diverted back to Dragomir as her mind leapt from her father to another relative that she knew he'd be interested in hearing about. "Father and I left with the Wild Rose and her daughter when the darkness came. And you'll never guess who we met a week ago!" She fairly crowed at this point. "My aunt! Father's sister, and she was huge and beautiful and she wanted Father to come with her because there was something going on that they wouldn't tell me about, so I came to see if I could find Sister or Aunt Rishi or Cousin Tandavi or anyone. And you found me!" She was all but prancing in her excitement, any thoughts of practicing poised aloofness that Mother had used so adeptly long lost.

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-09-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-09-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-12-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-14-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 05:18 PM