the Rift

Dragon Child

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

The dragonchild-girl-lady-oooo shiny is sweet and her voice melodic. Her voice reminds me of a waterfall of shimmering diamonds, clinking softly as they fall in a delicate pile. Though I'm sure she finds me awkward, maybe even obscene, she hides it well. In fact, based off her giggles, I think she may even find me amusing. That's good - because there is nothing and no one I would ever change for. She is gentle with Damaris, and is amused by the bounding pup.

Our moment is interrupted, however, by the arriving presence of another stallion. It's not anyone I'm familiar with, but then, there are many I do not know here in Helovia. He is bulky, bigger than myself, and already has an established relationship with this young girl in front of me. Dragomir. She calls out his name and I am invariably introduced to him. I recall Ruske and Evangeline, and I feel a little protective of the little mare. I do not want to lose another recruit because of these preexisting relationships. All the same, I can respect it. There's talk about horses that may or may not even be in Helovia anymore. I stare a little dumb. Damaris yips and runs over to me, disappointed that her fun was cut short. I bend my neck and press my nose into her fur, trying to offer her comfort. It is what it is.

The stallion does take a moment to acknowledge my presence.. well, at least there's that. This Dragomir. The Dragon-Lady turns toward me and remembers to introduce herself. Semira. Semira the Dragon-Lady. The fact that Dragomir's name is so much like the word "dragon" is not lost on me. So these are Dragon-People. Hmph. I do not belong here, it would seem. Semira is already engaged in conversation again with Dragomir, but I impolitely interrupt. "Look like you? You mean all scaly and shit? .. no offense.. Um, no he didn't. Just the wings."

I give a little shrug and bend forward to let Damaris hop up on my back. She pads over my spine and sits on my dark rump, her little claws digging into the skin. It's a pain I'm slowly becoming accustomed to, and it's somewhat comforting because it lets me know that she's there and within reach. I look at the two equines again. "I.. uh.. don't mean to interrupt. Well, I do. I'd like to take you back to Hidden Falls with me. You know.. to live.." And don't you get in the way Dragomir, I'm trying to recruit damnit! And yet my face shows nothing.. Damaris senses my annoyance under the surface and digs her claws in a little more, trying to remind me to bite my tongue and play nice. Hmph.

Text text text.
"Words words words."

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-09-2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-09-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-09-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-12-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Rostislav - 04-14-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Dragomir - 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Dragon Child - by Semira - 04-14-2014, 05:18 PM