the Rift

[PRIVATE] Creation over destruction

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
There's a soul approaching me. I hope that it is Elsa - did she hear my call? I whinny to the approaching figure. White as the melting snow and wings, mane, and tail tinged all over with a frosty blue. We do not know each other, but I can only assume this is the mare I'm looking for. -Assumptions make asses out of you and me, you pathetic whore. And I am not an ass. So get your shit together.- I quiver. I've been fighting off the Voice for quite a long time now... Since my spar with Oxy in the caves, I've kept her at bay and ignored, more or less, the jabs she sends my way. But now She is starting to intimidate me again and I feel myself losing footing against her. I drop my head a little bit, which may be mistaken as a nod of greeting to the approaching mare. Of course, I do want to greet her.

I nicker to her, fighting to keep the smile on my face as I feel Her berating me inside. She introduces herself as Elsa, and my smile becomes more genuine as I become distracted from the Voice. She does not know it is me, she must not have heard that I was calling her name. "Elsa! I am the Mason you are looking for, Cashmere. I called for you." I giggle and reach my nose forward to greet her.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Creation over destruction - by Cashmere - 04-09-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Creation over destruction - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Creation over destruction - by Cashmere - 04-10-2014, 02:09 AM