the Rift

[OPEN] cut through the rock [crafters]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Midas met me with a gentle nicker from his maw and a delicate weave of my name through the air. A gentle smile pulled at the corners of my lips before I allowed myself to gently shake the earth around us. And, as I glanced back toward him, I could see his smile crinkling the lines upon his face. He speaks of matching our powers, and I nod my head eagerly. Yes. This may work well.I had seen his sand magic - the way he could move it all around. Perhaps he would be able to get the rocks to shift as I loosened them. It was perfect.

They spoke to me, as if I could respond. My maw opens, though no words come out. I had expected it, honestly. So, instead I offered a delicate bob of my head in greeting before glancing over towards the painted stag - our gracious leader - in hopes that he would be able to introduce me to this crowd, and as I met his questioning gaze I merely gave a small bob for permission.

With the question of my ability to rock the earth I once again nodded my head, audits perking up to attention as the horned crafter speaks this time. Could I break the rock with it? Another gentle nod of my head - most likely, if not at least loosen it to make it easier to grab - but I couldn't explain the full extent of it. Oh well, it seemed as though Midas was working on moving the rock as well. So, as he groaned I gave out a snort of warning - mine wasn't as directed as his, however I would try my hardest.

Lowering my maw to the ground I gave out a sharp breath and a very quick swish of my tail. From my pillars massive earthquakes radiated towards the cliff, with enough intensity to probably knock those who were not prepared off of their feet, but also enough to send winding cracks halfway up the middle of what we were working with.

Then, with another gentle swish, another small earthquake spread them a little more. However, before I continued I glanced over toward Midas. That good? A gentle tilt of my head in a questioning manner. I could try to make them stronger - I was certain I could. I just needed to know what they wished.

---OOC
Ack. So late. So sorry. Anyways, let's try and jet through this <3

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Cashmere - 04-09-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Midas - 04-10-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 09:55 AM