the Rift

[OPEN] cut through the rock [crafters]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

"Come on crafters, we've got to get to know each other."  

Her harks flew forward, the sound of Ellie's call startling her. She had nearly forgotten that her dearest sister called these beautiful lands her home, too. Hopes soared as she flicked her harks back into their normal position, concentrating on making her way to the gathering, or at least she hoped it would be a gathering... 

Petite hooves picked across rock and chilly waters clumsily,  at one point her hoof slipped and sent her right fore leg splashing into the chilly waters. A startled whinny broke from her velvet kissers. Stepping back a few strides, she shook herself vigorously,  then moved on, the small breeze chilling her bodice, a slight shiver rattling her lean frame every now and then, causing glass feathers to clank and the white and blue feather just above her shoulder to quiver. The beautiful token had been a present from her dearest sister, Elsa, or how Abi calls her, Ellie. And within a few strides, her blue and brown orbs settled on her beautiful pale bodice, a warm smile picked up the tips of her lips at the sight of her sister, and around her, Cashmere,  a girl she had met awhile ago, she was strange, but Abishia had come to like her a lot. Then, Midas,  a great Stallion that Abishia respected beyond belief, for he was her czar. And the forth, she had never come to meet her, but she sure was pretty. 

They were speaking, but cascading waterfalls now drowned out their voices, but Abishia called out to them with a warm whinny anyways. Carefully, she approached them at a slow jog, orbs glued to the ground, making sure No more obstacles jumped into her path. 

When she arrived, she hurried over to Elsa, digging her maw into her right wing, taking a deep breath, happiness running through her veins. But a moment after, she stepped back, bowing her dome to Midas, Cashmere,  the unknown mare, then to Elsa, her dearest sister, the one she loved so much it hurt. Her orbs were full of love and excitement, the thought of finally being able to live with Ellie was overbearing. "Sister, Sir Midas, Cashmere, it's a pleasure to see you all again. She slightly bowed her dome again, then turned to the mare she had yet meet."Hello, I am Abishia,  a newly appointed Artisan. What is your name, ma'am?" Then, with a sweet smile, she let her gaze sweep across Midas, then Cashmere. She was home... Finally she had a place she could rest her head, and make serial friends.

"I heard the call for crafters.  I have come to assist with anything I can to my ability. Please put me to work. "

----------------------------

@[Elsa]

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Cashmere - 04-09-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Midas - 04-10-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 09:55 AM