the Rift

[OPEN] cut through the rock [crafters]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

The first to arrive was no one other than the lovely Cashmere. Maybe Elsa was a little excited to have a friend, but what was wrong with that? For what seemed like forever, Elsa never had a "friend" she had a sister, a child, but never a friend. It was like she had always lacked the ability to be sympathetic, or to catch ones eye. She never knew what her problem was, but she sure wished that Cashmere wouldn't leave her. Not like everyone else. She smiled at her friend and gave a friendly muzzle to her shoulder, careful not to scare her away too soon. "I hope at least one of them." She replied to her question, and adding a small laugh. Elsa had to admit though, she was nervous being in charge again, even if this time it was with another.

Midas was the next to arrive, his presence brining a sense of relief. He seemed just as eager as Elsa and Cashmere to get this show on the road, and Elsa smiled nodding her head a little too eagerly. "Ready as i'll ever be." I replied shyly, before another approached.

This one I had not seen before. She was of light color, just like Elsa, although a little darker. She was beautiful that was sure, and then suddenly a light rumble in the earth. Elsa's brow furrowed a little, worried about the earth. The mare had still not spoken, why? Maybe she could not speak. "I have not met you before miss, my name is Elsa.... did you feel that rumble? Was that you?" As far as she knew, the other two present had no sort of powers like that. Then again, maybe the Helovian gods were planning another disaster. Well, lets hope this was hers.

Then, little Abishia had arrived, her charismatic nature adding a new level to the small gathering. She greeted them all, and introduced herself before gracefully bowing to them all. Then, it seemed that Abishia was the last to join their little group. Elsa frowned, but remained hopeful. "Maybe the others will come later, but we must move forward without them." She finished.

Elsa meandered over to the base of the mountain, tapping her front hoof against the rock, indicating this is what they were working with. "This is what were doing, we must carve a cell. Yes, it is morbid, but it need to be about..." She dipped her hoof into a deep well of mud nearby, and moved back to the mountain. With her hoof, she gently traced the outline, taking flight to outline the top, and down the other side. Now, before them, was a mud square-like shape on the side of the mountain. Then, she drew vertical lines every so often. "This is the shape, and the lines in the middle the bars. Although, we need to think of a way to put an entry way in, to keep them in, and us, out. Any ideas for that? If not, we can work on removing the rock." She smiled, looking to Cashmere to add her own ideas.

words -- | tags @Cashmere | ooc any other crafters please feel free to join whenever! <3

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Cashmere - 04-09-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Midas - 04-10-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Rasta - 04-13-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Abishia - 04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Cashmere - 05-20-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Midas - 05-27-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Abishia - 05-27-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Rasta - 06-13-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: cut through the rock [crafters] - by Elsa - 06-17-2014, 05:09 PM