the Rift

[JUDGED] horses with no riders

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
That bitch cray.

Well, not as crazy as Aurelia, that is for sure. Aurelia is a very special brand of crazy that I was a fool to touch. Clearly, once she has her way with you, things get a little weird. She is frightfully unbalanced in an obnoxious, overdramatic kind of way. Exhausting. Elsa, however, seems to be a different kind of crazy. More like the hormonal pre-coitus crazy. But that's the crazy-in-bed type and I'm into that. Sure, she's making me bleed, but who doesn't like a little S&M? Her teeth stained with my blood, her flank beaten with my skull - blood and impact play floats my boat just fine.

The snow flutters down, and while it may compliment Elsa, it makes me just look raggedy and - snowed upon. The snowflakes land gently upon my bleeding parts, caressing the open skin on my withers. I imagine it will sting, but it's just frozen water, and instead it feels blessedly cool on the hot and tender injuries. It occurs to me that maybe after the spar I'll have a nice lie down in the snow and ice my sore spots. Damaris will keep me company for moral support, and pity (and scold) me for my injuries and foolishness. Why? Because in her eyes I am always foolish, and maybe she has a point. If I'm getting beat up, then I'm probably doing something foolish - survival of the fittest and all. Maybe I just don't want to lie around doing nothing all day!

As pleased as Elsa may be with the destruction on my withers, I am just as pleased with the forced shedding I've started. Of course, I'd like a little more blood to spill down that pretty white coat, but a poor boy doesn't always get what he wants. Perhaps instead I've given her a little whiplash that she'll enjoy for the next week or so to come. Whiplash - the thing that seems so minor but really gets under your skin. Though I move away from her, she's quicker than I am. My hindquarters move back, then shoulders. She's tossed her head high to avoid my attack, but to no avail. As I step back, however, my head is lowered by momentum. It's the perfect time for Elsa to strike, and strike she does. Her teeth parted again, freshly stained with my blood and sweat, she lunged for the top of my skull. The beautiful - slightly less beautiful - wintery mare is ready to give me a scolding for trying to leave her so soon.

Again, the pain she brings me is more than I bargained for. Whoever said I wanted to be the submissive in this power dynamic? I gasp in pain, my silvery eyes widening and watering. Blood drips down my wintery hairs as her teeth dig into the cartilage of my right ear. I can't hear it, and I can't see it, but I can feel it tear. A gash, fresh from our friskiness, splits my tender lobe, and I scream in pain - and growing rage. That's it bitch I'm done with this shit. With a stallion's fury and strength I press forward toward her, angling only slightly to my right so that my horns again are pointed toward her chest. No one would ever want to be stabbed with these horns. If I succeed in piercing her flesh - with eland horns or dragon-like face spikes - I wouldn't be surprised if she gains an ugly scar to remind her of our playtime together. I'd like her to remember me after all - just consider it a permanent beauty mark! My teeth gnash together, grabbing at anything I can reach. It's a full frontal, all weapons forward attack.

I yank forcefully after my attack, attempting to tug myself free from her. Of course my ear will likely tear even more with the forceful reverse motion, but that's something I'm willing to sacrifice. After all - I can still use the other one to hear, right? It'll just give me more character, a war story to draw in those smexy ladies. Provided she lets go of my ear, I'll move back and away, and raise up on my hind legs with flailing front legs in an attempt to defend myself. If not, I'll struggle harder against this forced contact, and find new ways to bring her pain.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: Elsa describes her attack as a twinge of the neck, Rosti refers to it as whiplash. "Cray" and "smexy" are misspelled purposefully. She makes a decent-sized tear in his ear with her teeth, one that leaves the ear mostly functional, but deformed. Since his head is lowered and her chest exposed to him, he tries to tear into her with his horns and his teeth - whatever will reach. Once/if she lets go, he will back away and rear, using his front hooves as a defense.
Tag: @[Elsa]
WC: 726
Attack: [3,3]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
horses with no riders - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: horses with no riders - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: horses with no riders - by Elsa - 05-29-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: horses with no riders - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: horses with no riders - by Rostislav - 06-15-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: horses with no riders - by Official - 07-02-2014, 07:13 PM