the Rift

[JUDGED] horses with no riders

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
He asked his own, philosophical question and Elsa just laughed, letting him think about his own question, should it really bother him. Elsa thought her response to be adequate enough, because should she ramble on more, they would soon be on the topic of oblivion. Although that was a topic that plagued her, Elsa had no intention of ruining a perfectly friendly moment with thoughts of death in destruction.

The next few words out of his mouth sent her into a flurry of laughter. Obviously Elsa's head was firmly planted in the gutter, and had no intention of being removed anytime soon. Thus, even after he explained himself, Elsa could only blush at her thoughts and smile like an idiot. "Well I didn't know I made you think of such... thoughts." She smirked, watching him move away from him a little. The snow that sprinkled the ground of the grove was not deep, it was just barely above hoof height. "But...", She started in response to his advice of a spar, "If you wanna hit this, you've gotta catch me first." She winked. Sure, she was flirty, but it was for the sake of being flirty. She had an inkling of a thought that he would never think of her in such a way, and that maybe he would find her dirty humor amusing. She trotted a few feet from him, to stand beneath the tree that had just a few moments ago dropped a load of snow on her body. She turned to face him, hoping by that point that he had decided to make some sort of move.

"Talking"
NOTICE: This is a follow up of this thread which took place in frostfall!
@[Rostislav] || He can attack first, as Elsa is kinda crazay.
[0/3 attacks]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
horses with no riders - by Elsa - 04-09-2014, 02:15 PM
RE: horses with no riders - by Elsa - 04-29-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: horses with no riders - by Elsa - 05-29-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: horses with no riders - by Elsa - 06-13-2014, 06:44 PM
RE: horses with no riders - by Rostislav - 06-15-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: horses with no riders - by Official - 07-02-2014, 07:13 PM