the Rift

[PRIVATE] Innocent Wanderings

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

She is innocent in many ways, even if the death of her mother ages her far beyond her years. Cera can relate to her well in that regard, even if his parent had not died, for the weight of growing up too soon was one he still bore on his shoulders. Even as he sees her shrink into her features, clearly aware of his reaction to her guileless questioning, he merely shifts to hold her closer in an assurance of his mood. It wasn't her fault she was curious, after all, and he had been the one to allude to heading home after meeting with his father in the first place.

They walk in silence after that, Cera's eyes flitting about and watching every shifting shadow distrustfully. With such a precious parcel beneath his wing he would not allow any slip ups or mistakes. The scar upon his hide was one he shouldered unwillingly, and he would not let any other deranged being destroy the life of a soul too young to deal with the damage that would be left behind.

Cera flushed at her words and the subtle misunderstanding, shaking his head calmly to show he had been misinterpreted. "No, Ama. I could never replace a parent. I would never try to. But...maybe in time, I can be your brother?" Ilaria chirped to emphasize her words, wise green eyes understanding her far better than Cera could ever hope to. Either way he laughed softly and pulled her close, nuzzling her lovingly. "You're right, though. No more being alone, okay?" His words echoed off the trees, a promise sealed in the shadows of the fading day.

@[Amani] oh my gosh my heart

If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM