the Rift

[PRIVATE] Innocent Wanderings

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

It had been a while since I had been out for an adventure. Sure it still wasn't entirely safe to be out alone and this far away from home, but who was I to care? I was young and wild.... I won't say free as life in the Falls is proving to be more of a job than a home. Even at my young age, i'm learning to work for the better of the herd. I don't like it. I've had to be a grown up most of my young life. I wanted time to be a kid. Wasn't it enough I watched my parents be slaughtered by wolves? Well, I didn't exactly watch.... I ran. First with Momma while Daddy protected us, then alone while Momma saved me...

In my running, I stretched out my wings a few times. I still don't know how to fly, but I want to learn and soon. I also hope to see Cera again, and his little friend too... I wish I could remember her name.. I doubt i'll even see them again.... I'd have to go to Dragon's Throat for that.... Which I don't have a problem doing.... But I know it will hurt Momma Elsa for me to leave... Then again, she's Mason of the Falls now.... She doesn't need me.... No one really needs me.... Maybe I should just leave the Falls.... No, I can't leave without saying goodbye, even if she doesn't need me. Then again, where can I go?

"Talk talk talk"

@[Cera]

Amani

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM