the Rift

[PRIVATE] Innocent Wanderings

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

"Ama!" As if it was a dream, he was suddenly there before me. Almost like he had been called. I halted, glad to see the one I could call friend. My face brightened from the darker thoughts I had been thinking only moments before. Why am I always so glad to see him? Well, then again outside of Elsa he was my only friend. I still thinkl she will be better off without me around under her hooves. She's important to the herd. Last thing she needs is a child who doesn't even share her blood messing things up. Oh, there I go again.

Without hesitation I plunge my hed forward to nuzzle his neck and cheek if he would let me. My golden eyes flash to Ilaria, who in her presence I remember her name. I extend my muzzle to greet her as well, just glad to see the bonded pair. A part of me wished I had won the egg from the Earth Turtle, maybe then I would get to see how a bond works.

"What are you doing here Cera? I figured you would be hard at work in your home or on the quest our God gave you." It wasn't that I wasn't glad to see him. Just I wasn't expecting to. The amulet the God of the Sun gave me along with the rest rolled gently along my right shoulder. It was tied into my mane, so that it was always close by. I was a follower of the God of Light and Fire after all. Then I realized something.... I could help him with his quest! My fireballs were fire magic after all! Without thinking, I blurted out "I can help you with your quest! I have fire magic! See?" I closed my eyes and imagined a small fireball right next to my left shoulder. Not to close, I didn't want to burn myself.

"Talk talk talk"

@[Cera]

Amani

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM