the Rift

[PRIVATE] Innocent Wanderings

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

At the calling of her name she turns, and Cera can't help how his smile widens to see how her face glows when her eyes fall upon him. He's glad he approached her, in the presence of their Lord, because now he was a friend to her. He hopes deep down that she knows that, that she can always turn to him, but with the smile bright and happy upon her pretty features he suspects she already does. She slows and turns to meet him, and Cera smiles at her as he jogs to catch up with her, amulets bouncing against his skin in various areas, carefully tied so he will not lose them. His quest is of great importance to him, he would do anything to prove himself to his Lord. So he would never lose the amulets given to him.

It's nearly surprising how quickly she reacts to him, lunging forward towards him, but Cera is quick to react with a soft laugh. He lifts his wings to envelope her, happily allowing the nuzzling that he joyously returns, lips enveloping the tip of her ear playfully as he swept his muzzle across her cheek and the arch of her neck. Ilaria chirped and barked happily, running in circles from the span of one wing to the other, wiggling about as her large fluffed tail flicked to and fro. She was impossibly excited to see the little maiden they'd befriended, and it was painfully conspicuous. As the chocolate kissers were extended Ilaria happily wrapped her little arms around it, rubbing her fuzzy head against Amani's forehead and cooing. Reluctantly releasing her to return to Cera's shoulders, big green eyes like lamps that sparked with the happiness she couldn't express to anyone aside her bonded.

"I went to visit my father, I was just heading home," he explained softly, eyes warm and inviting. Though she seemed to be overcome with a sudden burst of an idea, nearly bouncing on her hooves as she chirruped happily. Cera blinked owlishly at her, trying to understand the words thrust upon him all at once, only to smile. Was she really going to help him? She answered him with a sudden ball of fire, making him jump and stare at the floating orb, clearly awed by it. "That's incredible Ama! Thank you," his words tried to convey how much he appreciated her magic, but as the sun amulet round his neck began to warm against his skin, he watched in shock as the fireball was pulled in without ever moving, until it settled and cooled once more. He stared stupidly down at it and gave an unsure chuckle.

"Well...that's new." He stared back at Amani and laughed at his own reaction. Crown shook momentarily, righting his forelock, and soulful green eyes flicked up to her. "What are you doing here, Ama? You should be careful, it's dangerous out here...I got my scar when I was around your age in this forest." As if afraid someone would swoop down upon Amani to hurt her as he'd been hurt, Cera moved closer, wing coming up to shield her instinctively, ushering her to continue walking in the direction of the Throat.

If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM