the Rift

[PRIVATE] Innocent Wanderings

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

The returned affection made my heart flip flop and gave me a reason to smile the biggest smile since arriving in Helovia. I missed the affection from Momma.... It just wasn't the same with Elsa, no matter how much of a good Mom she tried to be. I was even more overjoyed at the affection from Ilaria. I did not pull my face back until she let go. "I went to visit my father, I was just heading home," His Father didn't live in the same herd as him? The thought confused me. In my short few months alive, I spent time with family, and we were always in the same herd together. Never apart... "Who is your Father? Why don't you live in the same place?"

The conversation quickly changed to my fireball however. Cera thought it was cool! No, not just cool, incredible! I have to say I am pretty pleased with myself. I have been able to help him on his quest. We both watch in shock as the amulet seems to just pull my fireball right in. The weight of my own in my mane made he wonder if that's what mine could do to. Guess one day, i'll have to find out... Right now, it's very precious to me. After all, it's not everyday you get a gift from a God, let alone the one you eagerly worship. Oh Momma, I hope I am making you proud.

Once again, conversation shifted. What are you doing here, Ama? You should be careful, it's dangerous out here...I got my scar when I was around your age in this forest." He moved almost at once as I turned to slide under his wing. I wasn't sure where we were going, but if Cera and Ilaria were there then I wanted to be there too. "I decided to go for a run.... To see if anyone missed me.... I don't feel at home in the Falls.... Even if Elsa is there... She's the mare that took me in when I first got here... But now she's a Mason. I don't want to be a burden to her..." I trailed off, feeling like I was rambling on. I was suddenly struck by an idea, but I wasn't sure if I could ask that of Cera..... Well before I could really think things through I found myself blurting out "Can I go home with you?"

"Talk talk talk"

@[Cera]

Amani

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-10-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 04-25-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-16-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Amani - 05-19-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Innocent Wanderings - by Cera - 05-26-2014, 09:04 PM