the Rift

[OPEN] springtime blues

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OXY
"You spin me right round, baby."

The little pony's indignant snort gives you a great deal of pleasure and you sort of guffaw at him as Elsa is responding. It is only out of some mild bit of respect (and a healthy fear that she'll tell the whole world your secret) that you try to keep your voice to a minimum. Of course it doesn't seem to work and she sends you some sort of sarcastic glare and comment anyways which quickly causes your grunting to disappear completely. Somebody should probably hire Elsa to just follow you around because she's about the only one who has any sort of mild control over you. Is it the memories of Kellian or is there actually something special about her? Perhaps it is a little bit of both.

Your musings are interrupted as the pony comments on your wobbly stature. For somebody who has now been verbally assaulted by you twice, he's being absurdly nice. With that in mind, you decide to make this meeting more interesting by turning it into a little game. You're going to see how much you can insult the munchkin before he gets angry, just for shits and giggles. What's he going to do, attack you? You roll your eyes. You can just imagine the little beast trying to take you in a fight. You could even sit on him!

As Elsa apologizes for talking for you, which you weren't really minding at all, you look towards her and even offer a small smile before turning back to the creature. Since your mind is a little slow, the other two get a little ahead of you in their conversation while you're still trying to determine an appropriate jab to really get under the pony's skin. So just as they're finishing talking about plans and exploring and whatever else it is they're doing, you're ready to talk. Good work. “I'm alright enough. So did they hire you to be the court jester? You're not very funny.” Oh, and Elsa did look at you. She probably wants to know what you're going to do. “I think I'll get high.” Will that upset Wilibald? You sure hope so. And so you widen your legs a little to keep yourself from falling and hope that soon he will explode into a small fuzzy ball of indignation. You've been waiting for a good laugh for a long time.
Credits: Image by devils-horizon @ DA
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-10-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 04-23-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 04-29-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 04-30-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 05-04-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Wilibald - 05-14-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: springtime blues - by Elsa - 05-27-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: springtime blues - by Oxy - 06-03-2014, 10:10 PM