the Rift

[OPEN] A Better World [Sneaks]

Hamaliel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hamaliel
i'm finally broken, falling too far
burned up in pieces from chasing your stars
I’m still adjusting life within the Edge, the land itself is beautiful and my first meeting with Kahlua had been very positive. I’ve yet to feel as if I have purpose though. One such as myself is used to spending each day up to my neck in work and tasks to attend to, and that is the way I prefer it. Slowly I pace through the forest, trying to familiarize myself with this land. I plan on knowing it like the top of my own hoof, for if I am to be a sufficient collector of knowledge such a thing should be expected.

A call breaks through my silence, my head turns in the direction of it and my ears perk forward. It is a call, for the ones who slink in the shadows, for the diplomats and the spies. I move at a trot in the direction toward the one who had called, I’m coming to the assumption that this individual is my superior. As I approach I stop for a moment to study him. Like everyone within the Edge, his face is unfamiliar and I note his superior size, but most of all his wings. That familiar pang of envy strikes me and I remember the Sun God and the quest he had given me. Perhaps this stallion will be a giving soul. One feather wouldn’t be too great a loss would it?

I whicker as I approach, alerting him of my presence and I dip my head as I go in a greeting of respect. “I’m Lee, sleuth,” I say as I stop before my superior. “I don’t believe we’ve met.” I let myself fall silent and I contemplate whether to simply ask for a feather, but I decide to wait before pressing such a thing learning my superior’s name may be wise before I seek to take something off his body.

"blah blah blah"
image credit

Messages In This Thread
A Better World [Sneaks] - by Quilyan - 04-10-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: A Better World [Sneaks] - by Hamaliel - 04-15-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: A Better World [Sneaks] - by Quilyan - 05-14-2014, 09:09 PM