the Rift

[OPEN] Newsflash: We're All Insane [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

Reizend. A beautiful name for a lovely girl. I beam, showing teeth between the folds of dark lips and carrying her name in my mind like a whispering hymn. She goes on to add a position and the reason for becoming a herdsister to this humble hollow, a smile remains as I inquire further upon the explanation she seemed willing to give, “Then thee is a member of asylum, to perhaps heal those inflicted?” It made little difference to me what company this lady chose to surround herself with—but I couldn’t help but wonder just a little if there was something to this female, that would justify her following the head of such unpredictable folk; even if it was only to cure their minds.

On the outside Reizend seemed picture perfect, a sweet lady with fair temperance and a soft gaze. Who knew what lurked inside behind the exterior that she let me witness only with careful placement? “Exactly,” Fina cooed, speaking to me in a tone as if I’d become a small child who needed chiding. Perhaps my other half was the reason why I carried so much inner doubt about someone I’d hardly gotten past introductions with.

Suddenly she spoke up again, my ears shifted up a notch and they were quickly followed by arching brows. Features slide from brief and faint surprise to one of harmonious levity, “I’ve never been told such before.” Tone is playful in the note but my smile remains kind when I add, “Has anyone ever told ye that your beauty rivals the moon herself?” Fina hissed and rolled her eyes. It was perhaps a tad bit more toying batter than anything, but it was also the truth. She is a lovely fawn. “The pendant around your neck.” I stepped forward, taking another move to close the distance between us so that we could talk without raising voice for all to hear, “What does it mean?” Gaze drifted to the star shaped object, it was a curious thing.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newsflash: We're All Insane [Midas] - by Midas - 05-29-2014, 08:47 PM