the Rift

[OPEN] Newsflash: We're All Insane [Midas] (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

I didn’t understand the strange murmuring words she used, but they sounded pleasant to this ears – a welcoming bubbly spring filtering across a grainy soul that had seen far too much in its young life. She pressed closer, obviously offering a positive retort in the comfort area; the gesture was innocent and I returned it willingly. Relishing in the feel of her whiskers tickling against mine and the warmth of velvet brushing across tender flesh. Her essence is vigorous and wild, a tempting flower that I’d be allowed to gently graze but never fully taste. Nay.

Just like the others, she’d fade from my life. I came to anticipate, almost expect that our time would be short. I cherished these peaceful moments, when I could just share words with a strange lovely woman and not think about stepping further into the future with empty promises or words. We’d get to enjoy these moments in untainted bliss.

I pull back and find myself also lingering. Her eyes, soft and strangely captivating. They peer into mine, searching, pondering – maybe that pliable warmth is pity and understanding. I wanted to ask what she’d been deliberating on; but instead I allowed the brief lapse of silence to fall upon us and don’t allow my mind to think very far into the meaning. When she replies to yet another question, both ears perk higher, seeking to capture every syllable.

Reizend started to answer, but the reply faltered off toward the end. An obvious mistake that made my brows shift gently downward in concern, lips twitched but held their silence – she would either correct or continue. I respectfully wouldn’t pry. Nay, she didn’t desire to share the objective of her mission, instead the patched girl turned what could have been a deeper conversation upon heel, into easy flirtation we’d been participating in moments before.

Regardless, the admission was well received in the department of compassion. I returned her toying grin with an easy smile that relaxed those faint worry lines. Nobody could be expected to bare their soul before a complete stranger, aye, say true. What did we know of each other? I was her Czar and ranking supervisor, a protector, an orphan. She didn’t know that I’d grown up in Dragon’s Throat, that I’d sired a child into the world and adopted two. One of which that had passed from this life. My mate had been Ktulu for a fleeting while, we’d brought little Ranjiri into this cruel world.

There were thousands of upon thousands of stories within this brain, all waiting to spill forth for the right individual.

“Aye, ye will make those stallions glad for an enchanting distraction.” Her appealing looks deserved attention, “I pray ye finds heart’s desire sooner rather than later.” My meaning was genuine, it was painful to search and remain empty hooved for a lifetime, “May I pray for ye and the coming joy of a mission soon to be completed?” If there was anyone who could truly answer what this lady wanted, it was earth and his siblings. They knew every creature that slithered, crawled, or walked upon this globe.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newsflash: We're All Insane [Midas] - by Midas - 07-24-2014, 10:31 AM