the Rift

[OPEN] A Crack in The Sky

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Now that Birdsong has flourished and the earth is now draped in a fresh carpet of green, flowers have also begun to spring from the soils once more. In my last visit through the meadow, I had been in a hurry to find my new home, and the snow had coated everything in white sheets. Dead flowers were hidden well beneath the fluffy layers of powder, likely frozen or already had been decaying and smashed back into the dirt. Thinking back on it now, I have only been through here a couple of times.. and none that I can recall that were anything to trap in my memory bank.. Was this where I had talked with Arlo all night? I can still remember the fresh blood against his gray snout. How appealing.

Back to the present, I now stand quietly near the humming creek, my soft lips ripping tender blades of grass from their young roots by the mouthful. My body has undergone some drastic change in the past few seasons, and I am not about to let my weight dwindle down to what it had been once I was able to emerge from that lonely cave above ground. The image of a melting Oxy plagues my wandering thoughts, really kicking a big ass dent in my mood. All though I am all alone, I lift my skull from the dense grass for a moment to scowl at whatever is closest; a fat Robin that stares at me with a cocked head.

My jaws continue to work on the remaining grass, ripping apart the vegetation piece by piece until I swallow a small bite. The plump bird stares back at me, it's wings sprawling out for what had to be the fastest second I have ever encountered.. half a second perhaps.. a millisecond for that little gross thing to flick those feathers out like that. The rest of it's body ruffles and the entire thing becomes puffy, all the while staring at me contently. My ears have long since laid back on my pearly mane, and wild eyes slit into an irritated glare.

Why this bird you ask? What did he do? Why glare at him? I guess he was just the lucky winner. I snort, lunging forward at the rat with wings as if I would actually kill it; instead of taking off in a worried flight, the bird hops away, looking back at me as if he could just yell back "Haha, fuck you!" Whatever it is that has suddenly gotten my panties all twisted into a fucking knot, it's really about to turn a decent day to another dull one.

Eventually, the red-breasted worm eater disappears into the tall grass, the only sign of his presence is the occasional stir of vegetation. My eyes open wide again, a sigh being born from whatever breath I must have been holding for that intense couple of seconds. If this is really what I have to do to entertain myself, I've really lost my paddle while floating down shit creek.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Illynx]
Ooc: Woah, I finally got this up! Sorry about that wait..

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-17-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-22-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 05-09-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 05-14-2014, 07:47 AM