the Rift

[OPEN] A Crack in The Sky

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"Salutations," a sudden feminine voice calls, my Robbin taking off into the sky from it's hiding spot in the tall grass. I lifted my crown, snout turning into the direction of the golden-dipped mare. "do you always come to chase the birds away?" Fucking great my conscience mumbles, and I allow my ears up cup forward; her pretty face reminds me a lot of the faces I see back home: that hard mask breaking apart at the lips, the faintest chips cracked away from motion around an otherwise straight mouth. I allow a single chuckle to slip from slightly parted lips, lilac eyes searching the mare's body before I speak. "Today calls for it."

I take a small step backward, swinging my front quarters toward the dish-faced female. Metal hangs all over the dainty looking stranger, each small amulet touched by different colors and jewels; a splinter of envy digs it's way into my breast. How gorgeous she is. My right ear twitches, the cold sensation of air passing through the open hole making it slam down to pearly hair before cupping back upright. While this golden-sprayed mare holds silvers, I cannot even hold a candle to her light.. I am rugged and boy-ish, while she is beautiful.

"What is someone like you doing out here all by yourself?" I finally question, curious as to if a creature such as herself would usually need protection or not. Judging by all of that metal, probably not. My antlered crown picks up higher into the air, nostrils fluttering as I draw in her unfamiliar scent.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Illynx]
Ooc: Sorry for the wait and terrible response. :(

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-17-2014, 03:02 PM