the Rift

[OPEN] A Crack in The Sky

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The quiet air is shoved aside as a cool wind passed through the meadow, allowing the grasses and darkened tree leaves to dance together and twist around. The golden horned mare and I stare at each other for what feels like a great amount of time, but it seems that it doesn't bother either of us. Lilac eyes search over the silver plates and jangling metals while golden ones flick over my bare hide. I feel so open and weak now that I have seen so much armor on one being; even if most of it is light, it is more than I have.

I take a bold step forward, the metal ring in my ear clanking against bone as it tips backward, both now sitting back to listen to my surroundings. The one step is all I take, closing the distance no further in case this stranger was more than able to take care of herself. Over the years, I have learned that anyone and everything can be dangerous, no matter who or what they are. My tail flicks to the right, long strings twisting around my ankle before it can swing back to the left. "It's a fine reprieve from the frost, even in Tallsun the mountain is colder than the meadow." I find myself staring at those godly golden eyes, that same pang of jealousy seeping through my veins again.

"Mountains? So they are owned.. That god damn Mammoth couldn't have just told me that?" I giggle to myself, skull rotating around to check our surroundings again before I let my wild eyes settle on the dusty woman. "How do you live in the mountains? You're so... not beastly. All that son of a bitch was was hair!" I laughed again, this time filling the air with that wicked, full hearted laughter. If she lives in the mountains, surely she'd know who I'm talking about, right?

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Illynx]

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Agrona - 04-17-2014, 03:02 PM
RE: A Crack in The Sky - by Illynx - 04-22-2014, 02:28 PM