the Rift

[PRIVATE] Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Talk had been getting around that we still have no official general, no one to go to for a task besides Clown Face and The Little Stallion Who Could. Word had also gotten around that our leaders were going to take care of this now. I watch a plump bay an his little dog waddle away from the grassy knolls and decide to follow after; I had seen him at the herd meeting, and even though it was a breif encounter, I still remembered that god awful white stare.

Walking walking walking, and the fatty disappears for a moment, so I press on alone, half expecting to find myself lost. I am unfamiliar with this place, and the heat is making me already want to sweat. "My warriors! Tiro's attend!" I pause in my tracks, an uncomfortable roll of my ankle making my ears slam back against dove white hair. I had been dubbed a warrior, a Tiro, but what it was that the word meant I couldn't fucking tell you. But, that call is just as natural to respond to as if someone had called my name, so I will see what it is that's going on.

I pick my way across the dry earth with a content look my in wild violet eyes, both ears cupped forward to listen for another call.. But nothing else comes. Just as I consider stopping and finding where the short one had went, I now spot him -The Little Stallion Who Could- and press into an excited dancey trot. There's the one with horns somewhat similar to mine, speaking to his dog. I outwardly giggle at his unfortunate size; a bloated belly like that and short legs to carry all of him, no wonder I had thought he was waddling. My laughter is cut off by a large inhale, my lungs pleading for more oxygen than this atmosphere provided.

A stop two body lengths away from the antlered stallion, proud crown lifting into the air as I listen for Midas' explaination of out gathering.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 04-11-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Agrona - 04-12-2014, 10:05 AM