the Rift

[PRIVATE] Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Break apart the letters and read between the lines</style>

They sped off, and I follow from the sky. Fina joined in after placing the pup companion between my feathers. We would watch over the racers to ensure that my family didn’t fall into some unspeakable pit, such an event would be unfortunate to say the least—considering the stakes for this race weren’t worth dying for. Here is what we saw from heaven:

Rostislav – Your undaunted bravery carries quick reward, and though you wobble your way through the pit of fire, you do so quickly and have gained the lead.

Oxy – Smart thinking, using a companion; her aid helps you gain a solid second place.

Ciceron – You choose a path that has already been tread upon, the weight of those few travelers has unsettled the ground and a random burst of steam hot enough to burn flesh shoots up. You fall into third place.

Agrona – Doesn’t move forward at all...

OCC: Since there are only 3 participants, there will not be a race 2. The first one to make it to the Rotunda will be the winner. Creativity and VP still have an effect on how this race turns out. You have 48 hours to post before the next roll :)

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 04-11-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Burning train [Hidden Falls Warriors] - by Midas - 04-17-2014, 09:16 AM